Last Call Review of draft-ietf-trill-oam-framework-03
I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at
Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.
Reviewer: Francis Dupont
Review Date: 20131120
IETF LC End Date: 20131126
IESG Telechat date: unknown
Major issues: None
Minor issues: None
- ToC page 3 and 9 page 30: Acknowledgements -> Acknowledgments
- 1.1 page 5 (ECMP): Pathing -> Path
- 2.1 page 6 and many other places: e.g. -> e.g.,
(and i.e. -> i.e., too... First at 2.4 page 12)
- 2.6 page 12: ask the RFC Editor to manage to get the title not
at the very end of the page
- 6.1.5 and 6.1.6 page 26: in group item titles you put "/" and ","
separators, for instance:
- VLAN / Fine grain label / Flow parameters
- Target RBridge Nickname (unicast), Tree Identifier (Multicast) and
IP multicast group
Is there a good reason? And BTW the IP multicast group is for the
multicast case. Note my comment is only about the wording: the spec
is very easy to understand.
- 6.1.7 page 27 (and 6.1.8 page 28): in Repeat Count
"For proactive monitoring this may be set to allow for infinite
what is the recommended value to set the counter (or with other words
how is encoded the infinite)?
- 10.2 page 31 (TRILL-BFD): Interconnetion -> Interconnection
(Note the spelling error is in the referenced I-D itself but
it has at least one common author)
Francis.Dupont at fdupont.fr
PS: my spell checker insists about congruency (the correct term is
congruence) and IMHO it is right...