Dear Madam, Dear Sir,
We are pleased to inform you that ETSI has successfully held the first meeting
of their newly created Industry Specification Group on Quantum Safe
Cryptography on 24-26 March 2015.
The ETSI Quantum Safe Cryptography (QSC) ISG aims to make an assessment and
recommendations on the various proposals from industry and academia for quantum
safe cryptography for real-world deployment and to standardize their relevant
parts when needed. In addition to considering the security properties of these
proposals in isolation, it is also important to understand their practical
properties (efficiency, functionality, agility); which real-world applications
each might be well suited to (Internet protocols, constrained environments,
cloud, big data, SCADA, etc.); and to make pragmatic comparisons between
currently deployed solutions and the proposed quantum safe alternatives.
We invite all interested parties from your organization to join in.
Participation in the ISG QSC is subject to signature of an ISG QSC agreements
you can find at:
Explanation about those agreements is also available from the same place.
We have started work on the following items:
- DSG/QSC-001: Quantum-safe algorithmic framework
- DSG/QSC-002: Cryptographic primitive characterization
- DSG/QSC-003: Cryptographic primitive suitability assessment
- DSG/QSC-004: Quantum-safe threat assessment
- DSG/QSC-005: Quantum-safe standards assessment
- QSC#02 in Sophia Antipolis (France) : 3-4 September 2015
- 3rd ETSI/IQC Quantum Safe Crypto Workshop in Seoul (South Korea): 5-7
October 2015 - QSC#03 Seoul (South Korea): 8-9 October 2015
For further information please consult
https://portal.etsi.org//tb.aspx?tbid=836&SubTB=836, else please do not
hesitate contacting our ISG QSC Support at Christine.email@example.com.
Jennifer Katherine Fernick
Secretary, ETSI Quantum Safe Cryptography ISG