NICE Systems LTD.'s Statement about IPR related to draft-jain-dispatch-session-recording-protocol-req-00
Note: Updates to IPR disclosures must only be made by authorized representatives of the original submitters. Updates will automatically be forwarded to the current Patent Holder's Contact and to the Submitter of the original IPR disclosure.
This IPR disclosure has been updated by IPR disclosure ID #1306, "NICE Systems LTD.'s Statement about IPR related to draft-jain-dispatch-session-recording-protocol-req-01".
I. Patent Holder/Applicant ("Patent Holder")
- Holder legal name
- NICE Systems LTD.
II. Patent Holder's Contact for License Application
- Holder contact name
- Moty Cory
- Holder contact email
- Holder contact info
Intellectual Property Director
8 Hapnina St., Ra'anana 43107, Israel
III. Contact Information for the IETF Participant Whose Personal Belief Triggered this Disclosure
- Leon Portman
- Other info
Director of Architecture & System Engineering
8 Hapnina St., Ra'anana 43107, Israel
IV. IETF Document or Other Contribution to Which this IPR Disclosure Relates
draft-jain-dispatch-session-recording-protocol-req ("Requirements for Session Recording Protocol (SRP)")Revisions: 00
V. Disclosure of Patent Information i.e., patents or patent applications required to be disclosed by Section 6 of RFC 3979
A. For granted patents or published pending patent applications, please provide the following information:
- Patent, Serial, Publication, Registration, or Application/File number(s)
Patent application 11/503,117 published under publication number 2007/0019634
Date: Filing date of 14 Aug 2006
B. Does this disclosure relate to an unpublished pending patent application?:
- Has patent pending
VI. Licensing Declaration
The Patent Holder states that its position with respect to licensing any patent claims contained in the patent(s) or patent application(s) disclosed above that would necessarily be infringed by implementation of the technology required by the relevant IETF specification ("Necessary Patent Claims"), for the purpose of implementing such specification, is as follows(select one licensing declaration option only):
- See Text Below for Licensing Declaration
- Licensing information, comments, notes, or URL for further information
Pursuant to the IETF RFCs 3979 and 4879, NICE Systems Ltd. ("NICE") advises that patent application US 11/503,117, filed on Aug 14th 2006 entitled: "VOICE OVER IP FORWARDING" (the "Patent") which NICE owns, may be infringed by implementing the contribution named: draft-jain-dispatch-session-recording-protocol-req-00.txt (the "Contribution").
NICE offers a royalty free, reasonable and non-discriminatory license to use the inventions covered by the Patent, under the following conditions:
(1) The Contribution is incorporated into an IETF RFC;
(2) The license is granted solely to the Patent and only to the extent that the Patent covers the Contribution, i.e., that in the absence of a license, at least one claim of the Patent would necessarily be infringed by implementing the technology provided by the Contribution, through the exercise of a right, including but not limited to, by using, making, importing, distributing, selling, and copying;
(3) Each potential licensee grant NICE a license under the same terms to use its patents with respect to any licensee's technology necessary to implement the IETF RFC;
(4) If a person asserts, either directly or indirectly, any IPR against NICE or any of NICE's affiliates or successors in right, title or interest, or against any products or services, made, have made, imported, distributed or sold by NICE or by its affiliates or successors, either alone, or combined with other products or services, the license to the Patent granted herein to that person and to any person who owns or controls the asserted IPR, will revoke immediately and unequivocally without further notice;
Note: The individual submitting this template represents and warrants that he or she is authorized by the Patent Holder to agree to the above-selected licensing declaration.
VII. Contact Information of Submitter of this Form
- Submitter name
- Submitter email
Only those sections of the relevant entry form where the submitter provided information are displayed.